Dr. fra Slavko Barbaric, OFM, 1996
by: Viktor Nuiæ, OFM, Dr.
Publisched by: K. KREŠIMIR, Zagreb, 1998
English version by: Snježana Pezer
I. BOSNA SREBRENA (SIVLER BOSNIA)
1.The Establishment of the Bosnian Franciscan Vicary
2. Introducing a New Church Hierarchy
3. The Era of Archbishop Stadler
a) The Dispossession of Parishes
b) The Secularization of the Franciscans
c) Squeezing the Franciscans out of Public Life
4. The Development of 'Bosna Srebrena' (Silver Bosnia)
5. Archbishop Šari's Era
II. FRANCISCAN HERZEGOVINA
A. THE INDEPENDENCE OF THE HERZEGOVINIAN FRANCISCANS
1. The Monastery on Široki Brijeg
2. An Apostolic Vicary for Herzegovina
3. A Franciscan Custody for Herzegovina
4. The Monastery in Humac (Ljubuški)
5. The Monastery in Mostar
6. The Franciscan Province in Herzegovina
B. THE PROBLEM FACED BY THE PARISHES IN HERZEGOVINA
1. The Decision of the Holy See of 1899
2. The Decision of the Holy See of 1923
3. The Calamities of the Franciscans During the Second World War
4. The Revocation of the Decision by the Holy See of 1923
5. The Decision by the Holy See to Consign Five Parishes
6. The Fruitless Agreement of 1968
7. The Outbreak of the "Herzegovinian Affair"
8. Longterm Negotiations
9. The Holy See's Decree "Romanis Pontificibus" of 1975
10. The Franciscans Refuse to Actively Participate in the Implementation of the Decree
11. Sanctions (penalties)
12. The Mostar Affair
13. The apljina Affair
14. The "Alleviated" Implementation of the Decree of 1975
C. HIDING BEHIND THE DECREE OF 1975
1. Who is Behind the Holy See's Decree of 1975?
2. The Unquestionable Obedience of the Mostar Bishops Towards the Holy See?
3. The "Goodness" of the Decision by the Holy See of 1975
4. The "Justice" of the Decision by the Holy See of 1975?
Međugorje, a village located in present day Bosnia-Herzegovina, has been the site of alleged apparitions of the Virgin Mary since June 24, 1981. The present article, The Status of Međugorje, has examined the Catholic Church's response to these alleged apparitions.
* 1 Investigation status
o 1.1 Authorities responsible to evaluate the question
* 2 Claims of supernatural effects
o 2.1 Medical Cures at Međugorje
* 3 Views of theologians and others
o 3.1 Supportive views
+ 3.1.1 René Laurentin
+ 3.1.2 Michael O'Carroll
+ 3.1.3 Henri Joyeux
+ 3.1.4 Briege McKenna
o 3.2 Critical views
o 3.3 Neutral views
+ 3.3.1 Yugoslavian Episcopal Conference
o 3.4 More supportive views
+ 3.4.1 Apostolic nuncios
+ 3.4.2 Christoph Schönborn
+ 3.4.3 Joseph Ratzinger
+ 3.4.4 John Paul II
+ 3.4.5 Mother Teresa
+ 3.4.6 Joaquin Navarro-Valls
+ 3.4.7 Tarcisio Bertone
* 4 References
January 14, 2011 A.D.
The Vatican announced today that the beloved Pope John Paul II (+2005), will be beatified May 1, after Pope Benedict XVI‘s approval of the needed miracle attributed to his intercession involving a Polish nun miraculously recovering from Parkinson’s disease.1
Donate to Medjugorje I would like to thank you sincerely for your trust and support on the past of 2015. I wish you and your family and friends a God bless You and a prosperous ,peaceful and most of all healthy all years . Please consider supporting our efforts in Medjugorje. Make your donation to Our Lady’s work. Thank You.
The_Medjugorje.pro and webMedjugorje.com with 2Checkout.com, Inc. is an authorized retailer of goods and services provided by Medjugorje.pro and webMedjugorje.com & Studio Leonardo . ) accept Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Diners, American express, Discovery and PayPal. All information you submit is secure (https: protocol) .